Terms and Conditions
F S Complete Cleaning Ltd.,
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are made between F S Complete Cleaning Ltd (herein F S Cleaning) and you as the Client (herein You). We agree to perform the cleaning work specified by You in a professional and caring manner. All services we supply to you are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
If You are not completely happy with our service, please tell us within 48 hours in order that we may remedy the situation at no additional charge. We guarantee the quality of our cleaning.
- These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between F S Cleaning and You which comes into force upon the provision of our services to You.
- You agree that any use of the services provided by F S Cleaning will always be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All our teams are fully trained in our advanced cleaning technique designed especially to clean your home thoroughly and quickly. Our cleaning staff usually work in teams of two, but we reserve the right to work in teams of three or singularly.
- All our teams are uniformed and carry identification.
- All our staff are fully vetted and insured.
- All our staff are employed by us directly and are therefore covered by our Employers liability Insurance and all PAYE rules and regulations.
- Our staff will not eat, drink or smoke in your home.
- Our staff will not smoke within the vicinity of your home.
- Our training and working practices are designed to ensure that we comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Staff who work with vulnerable adults, in schools, nurseries or other places where a DBS check is needed all have a DBS check in place. e.g they are vetted by the criminal records bureau before they provide any services to You.
- All our cleaners have references obtained and followed up before they provide any services to You.
- All our cleaners are legally able to work in the United Kingdom. We will obtain a copy of a passport, drivers licence or similar and obtain proof of address.
- We operate a fully coded key holding service.
- We operate a password system where required.
- We are insured to protect your home and our staff.
- Our uniformed and identifiable staff give you peace of mind.
About our Services
- Our ‘thorough’ clean will involve a thorough top to bottom dusting, wiping, vacuuming and mopping of all rooms. Bathrooms and Kitchens will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Our ‘quick clean’ involves the dusting and/or wiping of horizontal surfaces and the vacuuming and or mopping of floors.
- We can plan for designated rooms to be cleaned on a ‘quick clean’ basis and then at agreed intervals receive a ‘thorough clean’.
- Certain tasks, such as the pulling out of beds and sofas (where appropriate) and the wiping down of certain tiled areas, can be completed on a rota basis. Please advise if you require any rota items completing on a clean.
- Interior windows can be cleaned on a rota basis.
- We can plan your service so that we do specific tasks. We can do all the heavy cleaning or provide a more ‘housekeeping’ role such as washing, change bedding, general tidying.
- Our teams can provide ironing services, but we cannot provide a full guarantee for these services.
- We are happy to work with you in prioritising the areas we clean, so that you get the maximum benefit from our time and services.
- We prefer to work to your list of cleaning requirements or a Cleaning Schedule but can use our initiative too if you feel this is better for you.
- We provide all cleaning equipment and supplies.
- We will arrive on any agreed date but cannot specify a time. We are able to work between 9.00am and 4.00pm. Please call for any specific requirements outside these hours.
- Bookings are made by the hour and therefore we cannot guarantee completion of the clean.
- We charge strictly by the hour for each F S Complete clean, e.g. a typical 4 hour clean would generally be completed by 2 staff for a 2 hour duration.
- Our minimum service period is only 2 hours. Bookings can be made for the minimum period plus increments of ½ hour thereafter.
- Further details of our services that we can supply to You are detailed upon our website www.fscompletecleaning.co.uk
- Once we have agreed the nature of the services to be supplied to You we will write to You to confirm these details and the cost of providing these services to You.
- We will keep in regular contact with You in order to ensure you get the best possible service from F S Complete
- Please feel free to contact us by telephone, text, email or through our website.
- Bleach and abrasive products are only used at the customers request and risk.
Our Payment Terms
- As our client You can choose how to pay us. You can pay on the day by leaving a cheque or cash.
- Payment can be made by standing order or BACS.
- Credit facilities are by prior arrangement only and subject to a credit check,
- Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to our debt collection agency. All accounts without exception will be subject to a surcharge of 15% to cover our costs of recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
- Special requests for additional services should be made 2 days before a service day. This ensures that these can be provided and payment agreed. However, we may be able to accommodate these on the service day. Please leave a note and we will invoice you accordingly.
- If your scheduled service day falls on a public holiday, then this clean will be cancelled unless you specifically state you still want us to go ahead, you will need to contact us to arrange an alternative day.
- We will treat your home with the greatest of care. Please inform us of any items that are irreplaceable, so that we can make special arrangements for care.
- To pay promptly for all cleaning hours provided.
- To provide a safe working environment for our staff, e.g. safe electrical appliances, securely fixed wardrobes, cupboards, shelves etc.
- Please ensure access is provided on the agreed day, otherwise we are obliged to charge you in full.
Non-Solicitation of Staff
- During the period of this agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination of this agreement, the client will not employ any staff that have been employed by F S Complete. F S Complete, reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings, recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject to a minimum of £250.
- You may not employ any F S Complete staff.
- Please contact us, giving us at least three full working days notice if you do not want a particular clean or are on holiday. Cancellations for individual cleans require three full working days notice in order to re-schedule our team and avoid having to charge you.
- Our cancellation charges are dependent upon the notice given and are as follows;
- Notice period for individual cleans.
- Outside two full working days = zero, two working days = 25%, one working day 33%, Same day 100% of the fee.
- Should you be unable to commence your cleaning service after payment of the initial fee, this can be refunded subject to a £10 administration fee over plus any fees incurred for late cancellation.
- For the avoidance of doubt you are not committing to a minimum term and the Contract between You and F S Complete is on a week to week basis which You can cancel at any time, giving 3 days notice. If on a one off basis the contract will come to an end once we have provided the agreed services to You.
- We are fully insured for public liability, employer’s liability, and consequential loss of keys.
- Our accidental damage insurance is subject to an excess of £250 and excludes damage caused by the use of abrasive products or the use and spillage of bleach. We do not provide cover for accidental damage for the first £250 of any loss. Please make your own insurance arrangements for the excess.
- All our teams are fully trained and endeavour to treat your home and possessions with the greatest of respect and care.
- Whilst we ask our cleaners to inform You of any such damage we would ask that You contact us in any event to report any damage caused by our cleaners to your property. In the event of any such report we will investigate this within 48 hours and report our findings to You.
- We do endeavour to provide the same cleaning team where appropriate or requested. However this may not always be possible due to holidays, absences, varying cleaning frequencies and other commitments.
Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 (Distance Selling)
- By virtue of these regulations F S Complete are obliged to supply You with clear and understandable information to allow You to decide whether You wish to purchase services from us.
- You have a cooling off period and may cancel any services F S Complete agree to supply to You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions within seven working days from the day after F S Complete agree to go ahead with our contract with You.
- We reserve the right to introduce supplementary terms to these Terms and Conditions. However, we will notify You in writing and if we do not hear from You with any representations within 30 days from the date of notification You will have been deemed to accept any such amendments.
F S Complete Cleaning Ltd., 51 Melbourne Street, Stalybridge, Cheshire, SK15 2JJ
Company Registration Number 09698384
Data Protection Act By providing us with the information overleaf you consent to us obtaining (whether from you or from others, holding and using personal data about You in connection with the business of domestic cleaning services as specified above and overleaf for so long as may be reasonably required for our legitimate purposes.
We will use that information for communicating with you. We may also provide that information to third parties with a legitimate reason to receive in connection with your dealings (e.g. transferee of our business) with us or to such third parties as required by you or the law, whether within or outside of the European Economic area.
If you have any more questions regarding our Terms and Conditions. Please send us a message through the contact form or phone us on our number which can be found at the top of the page